Interested in Being a Vendor on RH Marketplace, home of Radical Homemaker.
- Are you a small business in Canadian?
- Want a place to showcase and sell your Items?
- Do not have enough to start an online Store?
- Willing to sell your items for a commission?
- Are able to mail item or do local delivery?
- Want to be part of a growing group of artisans?
- If you are a small business in Canada, and would like to become a vendor (Registration).
- Each vendor can now build a collection of their items.
- Don’t worry about not having a lot of stock, you can have Custom orders (Review that policy page).
- To Sell your items on RH Marketplace there is a 20% Commission* of the sale of the item. BIPOC, Asian & LGBTQ2 commission is 15%, as we recognize the systems are unfair. This commission pays for the credit/debit fees and the rest will be pooled into a marketing fund which helps pay for the site **, operating apps and advertising fees***.
- If your item sells, you will receive an email from Radical Homemaker. Shipping will be collected for you, and it will be your responsibility to ship the item.
- RH Marketplace is a Group of Artisans, founded by Radical Homemaker, offering a wide range of products.
We wanted a place for others to come and be equally represented.
* Commission is only calculated on the product and not the shipping costs.
** site fees cover the Woocommerce and Square- Basic (Upgradeable),PayPal, Domain Registration/Renewal, Site hosting.
*** advertising fees for apps to run ^Canada Post discount and packing slips, marketing campaigns within most social media sites.(Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).