3 Hour One Day Workshop
Wednesday March 29, 2023
1 pm – 4 pm
142 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, Ontario
Limited Space of 5
And at the Queen’s Market
Local Made Drop Spindle And Wool Roving
* Course Minimum of 2 to run Workshop. Snow Dates will be rescheduled.*
In this workshop, you will learn the basic skills to hand-spinning wool on a drop spindle.
The workshop will include:
- A locally made wood, Bottom Whorl Spindle and approximately 113.5g or 1/4lb of wool that you will take home.
- Wool Basics including bumping and hand carding wool, adding a leader, drafting and plying.
- A beverage and snack will be provided.
- Bring 2 jars or spinning bobbins, for transferring plys.